|ST. MICHAEL’S PARISH, ABAJI
Parish Priest: Fr ASOGO Bernard
Ass. Priest: Fr TYOYILA Simon
Central Catechist: Mr Mbaaku Stephen
| Brief History of St. Michael’s Parish, Abaji
St. Michael’s Parish, Abaji started as an outstation under St. Mary’s Parish, Wukari in 1960. In 1990 the church was built and roofed now under St. Margaret’s Parish, Tor-Donga.
On 21st May, 2003 St. Michael’s Parish, Abaji was carved out of the present St. Margaret’s Parish, Tor-Donga by Most Revd A. A. Usuh, Catholic Bishop of Makurdi diocese and Fr Faustinus Gundu was made the first Parish Priest.
The parish has the total number of 57 stations, the population of 4,508 and the landmark covers 900×1758 metres.
ST. MICHAEL’S PARISH, ABAJI